A good month for music

Friday, October 12, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , , , |

Friday, October 12, 2012

I love music. Of all kinds.
But my favorite would be the kind
where you sit on your front porch with a mason jar of sweet tea and just listen. 

And there should be banjos. Lots of banjos.
And if you want to throw a little harmonica in there, 

well I'm all right with that too.

September saw the much anticipated release 
of two of my favorite bands. 
Along with the rest of the world, 
I'm in love with Mumford & Sons
and the Avett Brothers of course. 

Love those guys. 



After madly waiting for The Carpenter and Babel 
to download on my computer
(we have extremely slow internet at school)
they are all that have been playing on rotation 
for the past two weeks. 



And when Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Mumford 
were on SNL the other Saturday? 
My heart was fluttering like a school girl. 

Can you think of a better combination of men? 
Because I sure can't. 

In case you live under a muscial rock, 
here are a few songs to catch you back up to speed. 

Enjoy. 







-Jess

No comments: