Eyebrow Envy

Monday, October 8, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Monday, October 8, 2012

You know how most women are super self-conscious about their skin, their weight, or their quickly graying hair; nope. Not me.Wanna know a secret? My biggest worry happens to be my eyebrows. I am insanely jealous of those people naturally gifted with thick, luscious eyebrow hair.


See that? Not fair.
 To be perfectly honest, my eyebrows really didn't show up on my face until I was 15 (#latebloomer), as they were a particularly light shade of blonde . I've tried filling them in with pencils and shadows, and was kind of okay, she had the dye in her hand considering dyeing them. In a super dramatic sense of irony, my sister happens to be one of those people with superior arched brows, so clearly I missed out on that genetic code. 


         
Lilly & Lilly make it look so easy. 

Well, there you have it; my biggest physical flaw (because otherwise, I'm perfect. Obvs.) What's yours?





No comments: