Super Yummy Leather

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm naturally a nosy person. I like knowing what other people are doing. 
Is that so wrong?
Some might say yes. But they're just uninformed. Don't worry, y'all. I got your back. And since I know all of you are secretly nosy, I've decided to indulge you.
 I think a girl's true character is displayed in two places: the upkeep of her nail polish & her purse.So, due to the fact that my nail polish is currently beautifully manicured...uhmm..gross, I proudly present a look into my soul:
MY PURSE. 

MK Hamilton
I literally am so in love with this purse. I treat it like it's my child. It gets its own seat at tables; totally not kidding. I love having big purses because I always just throw everything in there. Plus, it's always awesome to sneak food into movie theaters with. Le duhh. Totally worth the price. & it smells like super yummy leather for at least 2 months. 

Inside:

1. Probably the funniest book. Ever. Everyone should have to read this.
2. Olddddd Fossil wallet. I probably got it for my 14th birthday. But I still love it.
3. Lilly Pulitzer planner. Basically has every detail of my life/I'd be lost without it.
4. Chapstick/Hand Sanitizer pouch. I go through Chapstick like nobody's business & I'm a slight germaphobe .
5. The best gum. Period. End of story. Trident Spearmint.
6. Cinnamon Roasted Almonds. I eat like 4 bazillion snacks a day. This just happened to be in my purse at the time.

I feel like we just became bffs now that you know what's in my purse. I kinda like it. 










No comments: