New Year's {Eve}

Sunday, December 30, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport||

Sunday, December 30, 2012



In another life, I would throw fabulous, classy affairs like this one
for New Year's Eve. But let's be honest, I can barely keep my eyes open until midnight.
If you are one of those select few who get a chance to wear one of those 
fully-sequined dresses that are all the rage, congratulations.
Take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you on this festive, late-night holiday. 

This was my New Year's Eve last year. Keeping it classy with bottles of 
Welches sparkling grape juice, of course. And sparklers...lots of sparklers.

I can't believe that 2012 has already come and gone. 
It seems like just yesterday I was packing my {50 lbs or less} suitcase
getting ready to board a plane with thirteen people, who I barely knew, 
to head to a country where I didn't speak a word of the native language.

Paris was the best thing that could have happened to me. 
{And you wouldn't be reading this blog if it weren't for HIP!}
I now know that since I survived Europe, I can do anything. 

Can't wait to see what adventures 2013 has in store!
-Jess

1 comment:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I live 40 min from the premiere New Years Eve destination of Europe--Edinburgh, Scotland. And I'm not going! AH! That's what happens when you have kids I guess.

We'll be staying in and watching 'When Harry Met Sally' {our annual NYE film of choice}. We have a few Scottish traditions we'll be participating in at midnight as well.

Happy Hogmany! {the scottish word for new years eve}