The Target Run

Monday, December 17, 2012 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Monday, December 17, 2012

Finally, after the longest semester in the history of ever, I'm homeeee! Hallelu. It's so nice to be able to check my email & not be absolutely terrified about what professor is going to send me more assignments. But the thing is, once I've been home for a couple of days, I'm kind of ready to do my own thing again; it's not that I don't like being home {I love it, Mom!}, it's just kind of....weird.

My view in the mornings.

 I'm at that weird in-between point where home is where my parents are, but in a year's time, this won't be home anymore. Imma be on my own {terrifying}. 

While I am home, though, Mom puts me to work; top on my list of chores is the Target Run*. 

Exhibit A.

Target happens to one of my favorite places in the entire world. Anytime we go into the big city while we're up at school, Mutti, Jess, & I always try to make it there. But whenever you're forced to go to Target for groceries, things aren't so enjoyable anymore. It's like the second you give someone a shopping cart, they lose all sense of self control .

If you see this, RUN. 

 Things are vicious, y'all. I think the worst offenders of the Crazy Shopping Cart People* are the moms with children. I get that they are trying to get in & out of there as fast as possible, but whoaaaaaaa. They'll run ya over if you get in-between them & the almond milk. It's absolutely terrifying. I solemnly swear, that, when I am a mother, not to be one of the Crazy Shopping Cart People when I make my Target Runs. So you're welcome.  


*Target Run: when you go to Target to wander around & look at all the nail polish. Duhhhh.
*Crazy Shopping Cart People: those people that feel it's acceptable to get all up in yo business & run you over with their cart in their quest for groceries



-Samantha


P.S. You should follow us. It'll be the best decision you make all day. 


Must link all pictures back to this site, unless otherwise noted. Kthanksbyeeee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH. Our moms are the same. I get home from college and my mom is like "do this do that". I'm like DANG. I can't wait to go back!