Hello, old sport

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Wednesday, May 22, 2013



I know Stamp in My Passport took a little hiatus, 
but I've decided to bring it out of hibernation.

Not a lot has happened since February. 
Just classes, papers, Little Rock every weekend. 
You know, the usual. 

Oh, there was a week-long trip to NYC. 
And a Jewish festival at River Market.
But more about that later. 

Summer break is in full swing now.
I got home last Saturday and started my internship
two days later. Which means that my clothes did not get unpacked
until just a few days ago. 

What can I say, sometimes I enjoy living out of a suitcase.

Recap of my summer at home so far: 
1. Saw Gatsby (twice) and the soundtrack has been on repeat
2. Dad painted my room for me :) I also retired my blue feather lamp
3. I became a working girl
4. My Warby Parker home-trial arrived

Detour while driving home
  
75 1/2 Bedford St.
 d

Lamp via Target (along with everything else in my life)

Haley's graduation reception

Typical morning on my day off



And now you are officially caught up on my life.

There are also a few weekend getaways planned for this summer:
St. Simons Island
Atlanta (to see the Braves play the Cardinals)
Columbus
Talahassee

-Jess



2 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I was literally thinking about this blog yesterday. Wondering where everybody was. I'm so glad you're back!!

Taylor said...

Ooooooh do tell us what is it in that mason jar? It looks delicious :)