It's Friday. You made it!

Friday, June 21, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Friday, June 21, 2013


We have made it to the end of another work week friends. 
Who am I kidding? I'm only work half days on Thursdays and Fridays
so what do I know about truly working for the weekend?

I'm headed to the beach Saturday with Danielle.
Day trips to the beach are a perk of being home. 
I could drive 2 hours to Memphis...or the coast. 
Is it really that hard of a decision? I think not.
It's mainly just a trade off between BBQ and seafood.

As you sit behind your desk thinking of all the better things you
could be doing, here are a few things to look at.
{Mainly to make YOU look productive. You're welcome.}

1. My favorite apartment tour: Danielle Moss from The Everygirl
2. This video of giraffes jumping into a pool. Isn't the animation spot on?
3. Jenny Highsmith's tips on meeting new people
4. Weekend in Paris photos {le sigh} 
{first heard on Milkbone commercial. No shame.}
6. History of Typefaces infographic
7. And in case any one cares...Kim K. named her baby North West
Maybe they can nickname her "Compass?"

No comments: