Maxi dress for the vertically challenged

Saturday, June 8, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Saturday, June 8, 2013


So to start off, I promise that the selfies and mirror pictures are going to be stopping. 
I know society frowns on it when you're over the age of 15. 

However, I just thought this news was too good to wait 
for a proper photo to share. 

My 5'3 self finally found a maxi dress that was the perfect length
without wearing wedges or being altered! {For those of you who are graced with height, 
this is kind of a big deal. And no, I did not have to shop in the children's section to find it.}

So if you're living in Valdosta, I found this gem at Envy.
It just arrived this week and, as of Wednesday, there were still several left.

If like me, you are vertically challenged, you should jump on this opportunity.
Because these are a rare find. 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!


3 comments:

Kierra Makayla said...

LOVE this post. I'm 5'0 and I recently fell in love with maxi dresses. I used to hate them considering everyone that I tried on dragged against the floor and looked like it was swallowing me but recently I have been finding ones that hug me in the right places and don't drag to the floor..to much. xoxo

loveekierramakayla.blogspot.com

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

This dress is gorgeous! It's such a cute print and the cut is adorable. :)

Lauren
Fizz and Frosting

Anonymous said...

Such a cute dress! I'm afraid of maxi dresses (I'm short too) but this one is adorable!