Vizify graphic bios

Monday, July 15, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Monday, July 15, 2013


If you spend as much time on social media as I do, then you should head to Vizify and create your own graphic bios. What is Vizify you may ask? Well it combines two of my favorite things: infographics and social media and summarizes all of the highlights from your platforms. It links to your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Foresquare accounts to pull info. Cool, huh? You can view my Vizify bio here, also don't forget to view my Twitter video.

One of the infographics is about the words you tweet the most and when you tweeted about them. Ovbiously #HIP2012, #THELINK and #SB2013NYC made the top of my list. 

And if I was interested in spending the rest of my life in a classroom or had moved around as a child, then my education page might be more impressive. 


If you are using social media to promote your blog/business/professional life, it might be a great idea to include a link to your Vizify profile on your email signature. It gives people a great overview of what you are all about.

No comments: