For the new faces around here

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 | Stamp in My Passport||

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

There are a lot of new faces around this here blogland and I thought that maybe you would want to know a little bit more about the girl behind Stamp in my Passport. Oh, you could care less? Then don't let the door hit you on your way out. I kid, I kid. But really, I am so excited that you have taken interest in my tiny space on the interwebs. PS: I stole this idea from Erin from Two Thirds Hazel. That girl is crazy hilarious.

And because there is some unwritten rule that posts should have photos, because clearly humans can't read without pictures anymore, here are some photos of my awkward/normal face. It doesn't get more real than this. Apparently I thought that I was cool? 
A: Attached or Single? Single and ready to mingle. 

B: Best Friend? Samantha, Emily, Haley, Hannah, Kristi.

C: Cake or pie? Pie. Frosting is way too sweet for me and I end up taking most of it off cake anyways. Perhaps I'll have wedding pies? Maybe? Is that weird?

D: Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday because they are prime brunch days. And brunch is my favorite meal.

E: Essential item? iPhone. It gets me through so many awkward situations waiting to meet people by pretending to be busy.

F: Favorite color? Emerald. Pantone and I,we think alike.

G: Gummy bears or worms? Worms all the way. The red and yellow combo are my absolute favorites.

H: Hometown? Valdosta, Georgia.

I: Favorite indulgence? Spa pedicures.

J: January or July? January, duh, it's my birthday month.

K: Kids? Big fat goose egg right here. Currently I consider children as germ carriers. #SorryI'mNotSorry

L: Life isn’t complete without? Laughing until you cry at least once a day.

M: Marriage date? That's hilarious. I'm in what seems to be the minority at my college by not getting married before graduation. 

N: Number of brothers/sisters? Only child and I wouldn't have had it any other way. 

O: Oranges or Apples? Apples to eat and oranges to drink. But this is a pretty boring question if you ask me.

P: Phobias/Fears? Driving over a bridge and drowning. Drowning in general. Watching Titanic and Pearl Harbor are torture for me. Somehow I enjoy cruise ships for some strange reason? Can't explain that one.

Q: Quotes?
R: Reasons to smile? Alarm clocks for coffee pots. Because I don't know if I have enough hand-eye coordination before my first cup to navigate the filter and measuring.

S: Season of choice?  Fall so I can make use of my scarf collection which is a little out of control. What can I say, I like to make sure that my neck is always warm. Also, I never had fall in Georgia. Sometime around January it all of a sudden got cold. And by cold I mean 40 degrees. 

T: Tag 5 People. This survey is for everyone. Seriously, was this question taken from Myspace?

U: Unknown fact about me? I lied about winning a shetland pony at the county fair.

V: Vegetable? Are sweet potatoes considered a vegetable? 

W: Worst habit? My television selection. Real Housewives all day, every day.

X: Xray or Ultrasound? Whatever gets the job done.

Y: Your favorite food? Impossible to answer. But probably the steak frites from Le Relaise de l'Entrecote. The green sauce is HEAVEN.

Z: Zodiac sign? Capricorn. But since I am not a gypsy with ten strands of beads around my neck and gazing into a  snow globe, I don't understand the fascination with zodiac signs and horoscopes. 

And there you have it, friends. I hope you have learned a little bit more about me. Feel free to comment and let me know a little bit more about yourself! 

No comments: