Today, you can find me at Oak & Oats

Thursday, January 30, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| , |

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello everyone!
If you are in the South, I hope you are unthawing. 

Today, I'm guest posting on Oak & Oats
while Elizabeth is at Disney. (so jealous!)

I'm talking about that one time I visited
Monet's garden in Giverny
on a spur-of-the-moment weekend 
trip to Normandy.

While the trip was short,
it was one of my favorites. 

Getting lost riding through the French countryside,
staying at the perfect b&b, 
visiting the beaches of Normandy, 
and (almost) touring Mont St. Michel.

When can I go back?

5 comments:

Amy Lynne Hayes said...

Never made it to Normandy, but Giverny is absolutely gorgeous!!

Kayli Schattner said...

Oh, lovely post!

Jess Boyd said...

thank you!!

Jess Boyd said...

normandy was kind of a pain for us to get to since we didn't have cars and had to rent them halfway into the trip. but it was definitely worth it. we stopped at the american paratrooper museum, which was really touching. plus all of the plaques were written in english, so that helped.

Jess Boyd said...

thanks! it was such a fun trip.