Coffee Talk

Saturday, June 28, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, June 28, 2014


Perhaps Sarah's nine beginning running tips that worked for someone who hates running will work for me. I would add to the list: ditch the white earbuds. I spend half of my time trying to put them back in while running. So annoying.

Stadtler Triplus pens were my absolute favorites in a lecture class when I had to take notes. Apparently they were originally designed for artists and drawing. I just used them to brighten my notebook. Oops.

I love a good grilled cheese any time of the year. This one with almond butter and figs is now added to my list to try. I can't imagine it would disappoint my sophisticated melted cheese sandwich palate.


If you have yet to read Jillian's blog, then you are missing out. If you want a good laugh, read her eight stages of muumuu addiction.

I may be a long ways from walking down the aisle, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking at pretty gold foil wedding invitations.


5 comments:

Erika said...

Great links! I replaced my white earbuds with yurbuds about a year ago, and I love them so much! They are designed to stay in your ear without falling out, and I never have to mess with them anymore. It's so nice.

Kasi Zlochevski said...

I used those pens as well! They are awesome because they come in so many different colours and making study notes with them was pretty fun :)

Jess said...

They are my absolute favorite! Plus I felt they made me look more studious :)

Jess said...

I'm going to have to give those a try. The ones that come with the iphone just don't cut it. They'll even fall out when I'm sitting still.

Christina McCall said...

Earbuds ... get some Yurbuds ... they have silicon covers that will hold them in your ears :) I have two sets (one at home and one in my gym bag) ... just be careful not to lose the covers, they're a pain to replace!