Coffee Talk

Saturday, December 13, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, December 13, 2014


Warm sweaters, thick socks and scarves can only be made better when they are all in mixed-matched fair isle patterns. They make for perfect lounge wear that you aren't embarrassed to answer the door in. 

Chrismas decor can sometimes overwhelm small spaces. Find the compromise between bah humbug and SANTA, HE'S MY FAVORITE! with these holiday tips for decorating a small space.

Looking to create a centerpiece for your holiday table? Try recreating Laura's table setting.

I love book and I love London, so it's no surprise that I will love Natalie's "10 books to read if you love London."

This is the ultimate gift guide for the T Swift fan in your life (or for yourself, if you are said T Swift fan) complete with polaroids, long bobs, and red lips. 

I took a walk down memory lane while reading Jamie's post about her trip to Paris. Le sigh. I can't believe it's been almost three years since my semester abroad. That means I'm overdue for a return visit, right?

Traipsing around castle ruins is one of my favorite activities. Wales' largest castle has now been added to my list to visit.

Since Dixie is not a fan of sweaters or full costumes, perhaps she would wear a festive holiday collar?

What you may have missed this week:
Destinations to "Skip Christmas"
My new favorite resource for planning foodcations

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such a cute little ornament!

Jess said...

Thanks! I got is as a gift with a purchase :)

Jamie @ Gunters Abroad said...

Yes! you are absolutely overdue for a trip to Paris!!! And don't worry....much more of memory lane coming up for you next year when I get to all of my Paris posts :)